Crispy Chicken Pops
Views : 57787
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Boneless chicken breast – 300 gram, cut to small cubes
- Red chili powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp+1 tsp
- Cumin powder – ½ tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Garlic – 2 cloves, chopped finely
- Butter - 1 tbsp (at room temperature)
- All purpose flour – ¾ cup
- Corn flour – 1 ½ tbsp
- Red chili flakes – 1 tsp
- Oregano – 1 tsp
- Egg – 1
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – for deep frying
- In a bowl, marinate the chicken pieces with red chili powder, 1 tsp black pepper powder, cumin powder, lemon juice, finely chopped garlic and salt.
- In another bowl, combine together combine together, all purpose flour, 1 tsp black pepper powder, corn flour, red chili flakes, oregano and little salt.
- Dip the marinated chicken pieces in egg and coat it with the flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium flame and fry the chicken pieces till golden and crispy. Serve hot with tomato ketchup and mayonnaise.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's