Views : 66119
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Watermelon – 2 cups (deseeded and cooled)
- Chilled milk – ½ cup
- Condensed milk – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Ice cubes – 6 – 8
- Vanilla ice cream – 2 scoops + extra for serving
- Almond slivers and chopped pistachios – to garnish
- In a blender blend together watermelon, milk, condensed milk, sugar and ice cubes.
- To this add vanilla ice cream and blend again.
- Serve immediately topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and almond and pistachios.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's