Views : 67806
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Potato – 1, boiled and grated
- Cabbage – ½ cup, finely chopped
- Carrot – ¼ cup, finely chopped
- Capsicum – ¼ cup, finely chopped
- Onion – 1, chopped
- Black pepper powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Bread crumbs – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – for deep frying
- In a deep bowl, add all the veggies and combine well. To this add black pepper powder, corn flour, bread crumbs and salt and combine evenly. Make about 10 – 12 balls out of it.
- Heat oil in a pa and fry the prepared veggie balls till golden brown turning the sides occasionally. Move it to a paper towel and remove excess oil. Insert sticks to the snack (optional) and serve hot.
Note : Makes about 10 – 12 veg lollipop. To freeze and use later, prepare as per the recipe adding all the ingredients except bread crumbs. Thaw and add about 2 – 3 tbsp bread crumbs, combine and make balls and fry the snack.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's