Chicken Keema Samosa
Views : 59712
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Boneless chicken (uncooked) – 250 gram
- Onion – 1 big, chopped
- Ginger garlic – 1 tbsp, crushed
- Green chili – 3, chopped
- Coriander powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder – ½ tsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp, chopped finely
- Clarified butter/ ghee – 2 tbsp
- Samosa leaves – 18 – 20
- All purpose flour – 2 tbsp (mixed with little water to make a paste)
- Oil – for deep frying
- Mince the boneless chicken in a mincer or grind in a food processor very well to make the mince the chicken. Keep it ready.
- Heat clarified butter/ ghee in a pan, add the chopped onion and saute till soft. Add the crushed ginger garlic and chopped green chili and saute till the raw smell disappear.
- Add all the spice powders to this and saute till oil appears on top.
- To this add the chicken mince and lemon juice and cook for about 8 – 10 minutes over low flame (till the mix is dried up completely). Add the chopped coriander leaves and remove from flame.
- Take the samosa leaves one by one, add little filling and wrap it neatly to the shape of samosa and seal the sides with the all purpose flour paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the samosas till golden brown turning the sides occasionally. Serve hot.
Note : These samosas can be frozen before frying, for later use. Make sure to freeze it in an air tight container without touching each other. These can also be baked in the oven at 200 degree Celsius for about 20 minutes, turning the sides after 10 minutes. Readymade or homemade samosa leaves can be used here.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's