Views : 60066
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Cornflakes – 1 ½ cup
- Almonds and pistachios – ¼ cup (chopped)
- Mars chocolate – 150 gram ( about 8 pieces)
- Unsalted butter – 30 gram
- In a deep bowl, combine together cornflakes and chopped almonds and pistachios. Keep it ready.
- In a non stick pan, heat Mars chocolate and butter together just till it melts and become smooth (do not over cook or it will become hard on cooling).
- Remove from the flame and pour it over the cornflakes. Combine evenly. Now spoon this mixture to 10 – 12 cup cake liners (do not press or it will become hard) and leave it to cool for about half an hour. Serve.
Note : Make sure you don’t over cook the chocolate and butter. Do not press the mixture while spooning it to cup cake cases. Makes about 10 – 12 pieces of chocolate crisps. Keep it in an air tight container when cooled completely.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's