Views : 60063
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Nutella Hazelnut spread – ¾ cup + 3 tbsp ( for filling)
- Egg – 1 large (at room temperature)
- All purpose flour (maida) – 1 ¼ cup
- Salt – a pinch (mix it with all purpose flour)
- Almond flakes – 1 tbsp
- In a deep bowl, beat together Nutella Hazelnut Spread and egg till well combined.
- To this add all purpose flour and mix just till combined and comes together as a smooth dough. Wrap it with cling wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree, line the cookie sheet with parchment and keep it ready.
- Make about 18 – 20 balls out of the prepared dough, places it in the cookie sheet leaving space in between. Press each dough ball at the center to make an indentation and fill it with little Nutella and almond flakes.
- Place it in the oven and bake for about 18 - 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool it over a wire rack. Serve.
Note : Makes about 18 - 20 cookies.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's