Apple Broccoli Salad
Views : 59710
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Apple – 1 cup (chopped)
- Broccoli – 2 cup (cut to florets)
- Carrot – ½ cup (cut to thin strips)
- Walnut – ½ cup (chopped)
- Dried cranberry – ¼ cup
- Steam the cleaned broccoli for about 15 minutes and move it to a bowl.
- Add apple, carrot, walnut and dried cranberry with the broccoli and combine.
- Add the salad dressing to this, combine and serve.
For the salad dressing
- Mayonnaise – 3 tbsp
- Yogurt – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Sugar – a pinch
- Salt – to taste
- Combine all the ingredients for salad dressing in a bowl and mix it with the prepared salad.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's