Views : 52001
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Digestive biscuit – 300 gram
- Milk chocolate – 350 gram (grated)
- Thick cream/ fresh cream – 200 ml
- Unsalted butter – 2 tsp
- Marshmallow (small) – 1 ½ cup
- Walnuts – ½ cup, chopped
- Line an 8 inch square baking pan with wax paper and keep it ready.
- Break 200 gram biscuits into small pieces and crush the remaining biscuits into powder.
- In a deep bowl, melt the grated cooking chocolate in the microwave for about a minute. Move it from the oven, add thick cream and butter to it and combine till the chocolate melts completely.
- Add the biscuit pieces, powdered biscuits, marshmallows and chopped walnuts to the chocolate and combine evenly.
- Pour this to the prepared cake tin and spread evenly. Cool it in the refrigerator for about 2 – 3 hours. Cut to squares and serve.
Note : Makes about 16 rocky road bars.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's