Almond Banana Cake
Views : 51177
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- All purpose flour – 2 cup
- Almond powder – ½ cup
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Butter – 100 gram
- Sugar – ¾ cup
- Egg – 2 (arge)
- Over ripe banana – 2 (mashed)
- Vanilla essence or almond essence – ½ tsp
- Milk – ½ cup
- Almond flakes – ½ cup
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. Grease an 8” inch cake tin with butter and line with parchment.
- In a bowl, combine together all purpose flour, almond powder, baking powder and salt.
- In another deep bowl, beat together butter and sugar till creamy. To this add egg, one at a time, and beat well. Add mashed banana and combine.
- And milk and essence and combine evenly. Add the flour mixture to this little by little and fold. Add half of the almond flakes and fold.
- Move this batter to the cake tin and spread evenly. Top it with the remaining almond flakes and bake it for about 35 – 40 minutes. Check by inserting a tooth pick at the center of the cake, if it comes out clean, the cake is done. Remove from the oven and cool it for about 15- 20 minutes. Move the cake from the cake tin and cool it over a wire rack. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's