Mayo Chicken Sandwich
Views : 70086
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Sandwich bread – 6 slices
- Boneless chicken (cooked and shredded) – 1 ½ cup
- Cabbage – 1/3 cup, chopped finely
- Cucumber – 1/3 cup, chopped finely
- Mayonnaise – ¼ cup
- Black pepper powder – ¾ tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp, chopped finely
- Salt – to taste
- Remove the sides of the bread slices and keep it ready.
- In a bowl, combine together shredded chicken, cabbage and cucumber. To this add mayonnaise, black pepper powder, coriander leaves and little salt and combine well.
- Take a slice of bread, spread the chicken mixture, top it with another slice of bread, spread another layer of chicken mixture and cover it again with another slice of bread. Cut it to a triangle.
- Repeat the process with the remaining slices of bread and chicken mixture. Serve.
Note : To cook the chicken, marinate the chicken pieces with 1 tsp black pepper powder and little salt. Heat a pan, add 1 tbsp oil and fry the chicken pieces just till cooked.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's