Views : 51928
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Bread slices – 7 - 8
- Milk – 1 liter
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Condensed milk – 1/3 cup
- Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
- Saffron – a pinch (soaked in 1 tbsp hot milk)
- Pistachios (finely chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Cut the sides of the bread slices and cut small circles out of the bread slices with the help of a cookie cutter. Keep it ready.
- Heat the milk in a heavy bottom pan, add sugar and condensed milk and bring to boil.
- Reduce the flame and let it cook for about 6 – 8 minutes, till the milk becomes thick. Add cardamom powder and soaked saffron to this and combine and remove from flame. Let it cool in the refrigerator.
- Add the bread circles to the sweetened milk and top it with chopped pistachios. Serve immediately.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's