Coffee Caramel Pudding
Views : 51481
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Egg – 3
- Instant coffee powder – 2 tsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- Sugar – 5 tbsp + ¼ cup (for making caramel)
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Water – 2 tbsp
- Clarified butter/ ghee – ½ tsp (to grease the mold)
- Blend together egg, coffee powder, milk, 5 tbsp sugar and vanilla essence till well combined.
- Grease a bowl with clarified butter/ ghee and keep it ready. Heat a non stick pan over medium flame, add ¼ cup sugar with 2 tbsp water and cook till golden. Pour this to the greased pan and spread all over.
- Pour the blended egg mixture to this and cover it with aluminum foil. Steam it in a steamer, with enough water in it, for about 30 – 35 minutes or till done. Check it by inserting a tooth pick at the center of the pudding, if it comes out clean, it is perfectly done.
- Remove it from the steamer and leave it to cool for about half an hour. Run a knife around the pudding and invert it to a plate. Serve cooled.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's