Views : 75753
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Custard powder – ½ cup
- All purpose flour – 1 ¼ cup
- Powdered sugar – ½ cup
- Unsalted butter (at room temperature) – 200 gram
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and keep it ready.
- In a deep bowl, combine together custard powder, all purpose flour and powdered sugar.
- To this add unsalted butter and vanilla essence and knead just till it comes together and form a smooth dough.
- Make about 22 – 24 balls out of it, press lightly to make the shape of a cookie. Place it in the cookie sheet leaving little space in between. Press lightly with a fork on top.
- Bake it in the oven for about 20 – 22 minutes or till the base of the cookies turn light golden. Remove it from the oven and cool it over a wire rack. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's