Views : 49438
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Pineapple – 1 ½ cup, chopped
- Bell pepper/ capsicum – 1 cup, chopped (use red, yellow and green bell pepper to get it colorful)
- Tomato – ½ cup, chopped
- Red onion – ¼ cup, finely chopped
- Cilantro/ coriander leaves – 1 tbsp, finely chopped
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder – ¾ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- In a deep bowl, combine together chopped pineapple, bell pepper, tomato, onion and coriander leaves.
- Add lemon juice, black pepper powder and salt and combine. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's