Cheese Garlic Bread
Views : 74499
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Baguette bread – 1 (cut to circles)
- Unsalted butter – 75 gram (melted)
- Garlic – 4 – 5 cloves (minced)
- Parsley (or coriander leaves) – 1 tbsp + 1 tsp
- Mozzarella cheese (shredded) – 1 ½ - 2 cup
- Red chili flakes – 1 tsp
- Oregano – a pinch (optional)
- Salt – a pinch
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree. Grease a sheet pan with little butter and keep it ready.
- In a bowl, combine together melted butter, minced garlic, 1 tbsp parsley and a pinch of salt.
- Brush the baguette circles on both sides with the garlic butter and place in the sheet pan.
- Top it with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle red chili flakes, oregano and remaining 1 tsp parsley over the cheese. Bake it in the oven for about 6 – 8 minutes, or till the cheese is melted completely and the baguette bread is crisp. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Note : Makes about 16 - 18 pieces of Cheese Garlic Bread with this recipe.
If you cannot find baguette bread, use normal white bread.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's