Nutella Biscuit Pudding
Views : 51535
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Good day biscuit - 200 gram (powdered)
- Unsalted butter – 60 gram (melted butter)
- In a deep bowl, combine together powdered biscuit and melted butter and combine evenly. Spread this in a pudding tray and leave it to set for about 20 – 30 minutes.
- Whipping powder – 2 sachets (36 gram * 2)
- Chilled milk – ¾ cup
- Nestle cream – 1 can
- Thick cream – ½ cup
- Condensed milk – 1 can
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Gooday biscuit – 50 gram (powdered)
- Unsalted butter – 1 tbsp (melted)
- Nutella Hazelnut Spread – 3 tbsp
- In a deep bowl, whip together whipping powder and chilled milk till stiff and creamy with an electric beater. Add Nestle cream, thick cream, condensed milk and vanilla essence and combine evenly. Pour this mixture over the biscuit layer.
- In another bowl, combine together powdered biscuit, butter and Nutella and make 12 – 15 balls out of it. Drop it here and there over the cream and leave it to set for an hour.
- Nutella Hazelnut Spread – ½ cup
- Thick cream/ fresh cream – ¾ cup
- Combine together Nutella and thick cream in a deep bowl. Pour this all over the second layer and spread evenly. Garnish and serve cooled.
Note : Cooled whipping cream can also be used instead of whipping powder. if using whipping cream, avoid whipping powder and chilled milk.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's