Pineapple Toffee Pudding
Views : 58958
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Digestive biscuits ( or any other good brand) – 200 gram (powdered)
- Unsalted butter – 4 tbsp
- Pineapple – 3 cup (chopped)
- Sugar – 6 tbsp
- Whipping cream – 1 ½ cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Dulce De Leche (cooked condensed milk) – ½ can
- Powdered sugar – ¼ cup
- Condensed milk – ½ can
- Chocolate syrup, strawberries and mint leaves – to garnish
- In a deep bowl, combine together powdered biscuits and melted butter. Spread it in a pudding tray and cool in the refrigerator till the other layers are ready.
- Cook together chopped pineapple and sugar in a heavy bottom pan and cook till thick stirring occasionally. Remove from flame and leave it to cool.
- In another bowl, whip the cream and vanilla essence till creamy and stiff peaks are formed, with an electric beater (use chilled bowl and beater blades for best results while whipping cream). Move half of the cream to another bowl, combine the dulce de leche with the electric beater. Leave it to cool in the refrigerator till the next layer is ready.
- Add powdered sugar and condensed milk to the remaining whipped cream and whip till combined evenly.
- Spread half of the cooked pineapple over the biscuit base, top it with the dulce de leche cream layer, then add the remaining cooked pineapple (reserve little to garnish). Cover it with the whipped cream and garnish with the remaining cooked pineapple, chocolate syrup, strawberries and leave it to cool for about 2 hours. Serve.
Note : Whipping powder and chilled milk can be used instead of whipping cream. Use 3 sachets (36 gram * 3) of whipping powder and 1 1/2 cup of chilled milk instead of whipping cream.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's