Views : 49849
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Potato – 1, big (boiled)
- Onion – 1, chopped
- Carrot – 1, finely chopped
- Beans – ¼ cup, chopped
- Green peas (frozen) – ¼ cup
- Sweet corn (frozen) – 3 tbsp
- Green chili – 2, chopped
- Crushed ginger garlic – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Cumin powder – ¼ tsp
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
- All purpose flour/ maida – ¼ cup (mix it in water to make a thin paste)
- Bread crumbs – 1 ½ cup
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp + for deep frying
- Remove the skin of the boiled potato and mash it. Keep it ready.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add the chopped onion and little salt and saute for 2 minutes. Add chopped carrot and beans to this and cook till soft over low flame.
- Add chopped green chili and crushed ginger garlic and saute till the raw smell disappear. Add green peas and sweet corn and cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder and garam masala powder and saute till oil appears on top. Remove from the flame, add it to the mashed potato and combine evenly.
- Make about 10 – 12 balls out of it and press lightly to get the shape of a cutlet. Dip this one by one in the all purpose flour paste and then coat it with bread crumbs, again dip in the all purpose flour paste and again coat it with bread crumbs (double coating is done to make it crispier).
- Heat oil in a deep pan and fry the cutlets till golden brown. Move the fried cutlet to a paper towel and remove excess oil. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's