Spicy Beef Fry
Views : 51467
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Beef – 500 gram, cut to small pieces
- Ginger – 2 small pieces
- Garlic – 5 – 6 cloves
- Red chili powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp + 1 tsp
- Shallots/ small onion – 1 cup
- Fennel seeds – ½ tsp
- Water – ¼ cup
- Curry leaves – 12 – 15 leaves
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Grind together ginger, garlic and fennel seeds.
- Marinate the cleaned meat with the ground ginger garlic mix, red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, 1 tsp black pepper powder, small onion and salt for an hour.
- Pressure cook the marinated beef adding ¼ cup water for about 5 – 6 whistles or till cooked. Open the pressure cooker when ready to open, and heat it to dry up the excess water content in it.
- Heat oil in another pan, add the curry leaves and fry for few seconds. Add the cooked beef and 1 tsp black pepper to this and fry for about 10 minutes over medium flame, stirring occasionally. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's