Coriander Fish Fry
Views : 56444
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- King fish – 4 – 5 pieces
- Whole black pepper – 2 tsp
- Green chili – 1
- Coriander leaves – ¼ cup
- Ginger (chopped) – 1 ½ tsp
- Garlic – 4 cloves
- Coriander powder – 2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 3 – 4 tbsp (for frying)
- Clean the fish pieces and keep it ready.
- Grind together whole black pepper green chili, coriander leaves, ginger and garlic with 1 tbsp water. Move this to a bowl, add coriander powder, lemon juice and salt too this and combine well.
- Marinate the king fish with the prepared marinade and keep it aside for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the marinated fish till done turning the sides occasionally. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's