Mango Strawberry Milkshake
Views : 49332
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Ripe mango – 1 (peel and cut to pieces)
- Strawberries – 5 – 6 (chopped)
- Chilled milk – 1 ½ cup
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla ice cream – 2 scoop
- Pistachios – to garnish
- Blend together chopped mango, strawberries, milk and sugar till well combined.
- Add vanilla ice cream to this and blend for few seconds. Serve immediately topped with chopped pistachios.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's