Banana Pudding/ Banana Kums
Views : 59784
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Over ripe banana (plantain) – 2
- Egg – 4
- Milk – ¼ cup
- Sugar – 4 – 5 tbsp (according to taste)
- Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
- Clarified butter/ ghee – 1 tbsp
- Chopped nuts – to garnish
- Blend together banana, egg, milk, sugar and cardamom powder.
- Heat a small non stick pot pan over very low flame, add ghee to it and spread all over. Pour the blended mixture to this and cook covered till done, for about 15 – 20 minutes (check by inserting a tooth pick at the center, if it comes out clean, it is done).
- Remove from flame and let it cool to room temperature. Carefully invert it to a serving plate and top it with chopped pistachios. Cut to pieces and serve.
Note : Banana Kums is a tasty snack from Malabar that can be served for Iftaar.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's