Crispy Chicken Roll
Views : 74525
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Boneless chicken – 150 gram (grind it in a food processor)
- Cabbage – ¼ cup (finely chopped)
- Carrot – ¼ cup (finely chopped)
- Spring onion – 3 tbsp
- Green chili – 1, finely chopped
- Black pepper powder – 2 tsp
- Soya sauce – ½ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Spring roll sheets – 16 - 18
- All purpose flour/ maida – 3 tbsp (mix in little water to a thick paste, for sealing the sides)
- Oil – for deep frying
- In a deep bowl, combine evenly ground chicken, cabbage, carrot, spring onion, green chili, black pepper powder, soya sauce and salt.
- Take the spring roll sheets one by one, add little prepared chicken mix to it and roll it neatly. Seal the sides with the all purpose flour paste.
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium low flame and fry the chicken roll till golden, turning the sides occasionally (make sure the oil is not too hot, else the outer portion will get browned easily and the inner portion will remain uncooked). Move it to a paper towel and remove excess oil. Serve hot with tomato ketchup and mayonnaise.
Note : Raw chicken is used here. The chicken will get cooked on frying it over medium low flame. Makes about 16 – 18 crispy chicken rolls. It is a very easy and tasty snack to have for Iftaar.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's