Baked Cheesecake With Strawberry And Chocolate
Views : 60020
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the biscuit base
- Powdered biscuits – 2 cup
- Powdered sugar – 2 tbsp
- Unsalted butter (melted) – ½ cup
- Grease a spring form pan with little butter and keep it ready.
- Combine together powdered biscuit, sugar and butter in a bowl. Rub the ingredients using finger tips. Press this mixture in the greased pan and press it with your hand to make base. Keep it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to set.
For the cream cheese filling
- Cream cheese – 2 package (460 gram)
- Sugar – ¾ cup
- Thick cream/ fresh cream – ¾ cup
- Egg – 3, at room temperature
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree.
- Beat well the cream cheese in a deep bowl till creamy. To this add sugar, cream and vanilla and beat till well combined.
- Add egg to this one by one and beat till just combined. Add corn flour, lemon juice and to this and beat till well combined without forming lumps scraping the sides occasionally.
- Pour this mixture over the biscuit base and spread evenly. Cover the bottom and sides of the spring form pan with aluminum foil. Place this spring form pan in a big baking pan with 1 ½ cup of water.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for about 50 – 60 minutes or till the sides of the cheesecake becomes firm and the center starts jiggling. Remove it from the oven and cool it at room temperature for about an hour.
For the strawberry and chocolate topping
- Cooking chocolate – 1 cup (chopped)
- Whipping cream – ¼ cup
- Unsalted butter – 1 tsp
- Strawberries – ½ cup (sliced)
- Chocolate shapes – to garnish
- Take cooking chocolate, whipping cream and butter in a bowl and microwave for about 45 seconds – 1 minute, (till it starts to bubble). Remove it from the oven and combine slowly till the chocolate and butter is melted completely.
- Pour this over the baked cheesecake and top it with sliced strawberries and chocolate shavings. Serve cooled.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's