Mango Trifle Pudding
Views : 56790
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Ripe mango – 2 + 1 (peeled and cut to pieces)
- Thick cream/ fresh cream – ½ cup
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Water – ¼ cup
- Condensed milk – ¼ cup + ¼ cup
- Whipping cream – ½ cup
- Powdered sugar – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – ¼ tsp
- Vanilla cake (crumbled) - 2 cup
- Strawberry jelly – 1 packet (prepared as per instructions on the package)
- Grind together 2 mangoes and 3 tbsp sugar. Move the blend mango to a sauce pan with ¼ cup of water and cook till thick over low flame, stirring continuously. Remove from flame and leave it to cool in the refrigerator. Add thick cream and ¼ cup condensed milk to this and combine well. Keep it covered in the refrigerator till the other layers are ready.
- In a chilled bowl, whip the whipping cream till stiff and creamy. Add powdered sugar and ¼ cup condensed milk to this and combine evenly.
- Take 6 big dessert glasses, make a layer of vanilla cake. Top it with little jelly and mango pieces. Top it with a layer of whipped cream, again a layer of vanilla cake, jelly and mango pieces and then the prepared mango cream. Finish it with a layer of whipped cream and garnish with mango. Serve cooled.
Note : Makes about 6 big servings or 8 – 9 small servings. This can be made in a single pudding dish also. If whipping cream is not available, it can be replaced with 1 sachet of whipping powder and ½ cup of chilled milk. Any flavored jelly of your choice can be used here.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's