Views : 59193
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Boneless chicken (uncooked) – 200 gram (ground in a food processor)
- Onion – 3 tbsp, finely chopped
- Spring onion – 2 tbsp, chopped
- Soya sauce – ½ tsp
- Fish sauce / red chili sauce – 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Wonton wrapper/ spring roll sheet – 12 – 15
- Oil – for deep frying
- All purpose flour/ maida – 1 tbsp (combine with little water to make a paste to seal the sides)
- In a deep bowl, combine well ground chicken, onion, spring onion, both the sauces, black pepper powder and salt.
- Thake the wonton wrapper/ spring roll sheets one by one, add little chicken filling at the center, brush the sides of the sheet with the all purpose flour paste and fold it to make a triangle. Bring both the corner of the longer side together opposite to the top corner. Apply little all purpose flour to paste it (you will get it as seen in the pic). (You can also make it like a money bag (potli) by bringing all the sides together.)
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium low flame, and fry the wontons till golden brown (make sure the oil is not too hot, else the outer portion will get browned easily and the inner portion will remain uncooked). Move it to a paper towel and remove the excess oil. Serve hot and crispy wontons with chili garlic sauce or any other sauce of your choice.
Note : Makes about 12 – 15 chicken wontons. Chicken Wonton is a perfect snack for Iftaar.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's