Views : 67810
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Falafel – 6
- Hummus – ¼ cup
- Cucumber – ¼ cup (cut to small pieces)
- Cherry tomato – ¼ cup (quartered)
- Lettuce – ¼ cup
- Onion – ¼ cup, thinly sliced
- Pita bread – 2 – 3
- Salt – to taste
- In a deep bowl, combine together cucumber, cherry tomato, lettuce, sliced onion and little salt.
- Spread little hummus at one side of pita bread, add little prepared filling to it, add 2 – 3 falafel to it and fold lightly. Repeat this procedure with remaining pita bread and serve immediately.
Note : Homemade Falafel and Hummus is used here. Check the category SNACKS for the recipe of Falafel and category SAUCE/ DIP/ JAM for the recipe of Hummus (chickpea dip).
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's