Views : 59186
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Almonds – ¼ cup (soak in water for about an hour)
- Chilled milk – 2 cup
- Sugar – 3 – 4 tbsp
- Vanilla ice cream – 1 scoop
- Vanilla essence – ¼ tsp
- Ice cubes – 6 – 8
- Pistachios and almonds – 1 tsp, chopped ( to garnish)
- Remove the skin of almonds and grind it to smooth paste with 3 tbsp milk.
- Add all the ingredients including ground almonds and blend till well combined. Pour this in 2 – 3 serving glasses and serve garnished with chopped almonds and pistachios.
Note : To remove the skin of the almonds easily, boil it with little water, discard the hot water and add little normal water to bring it to room temperature. Now it will be easy to remove the almond skin. Grinding the almonds with very little milk in the beginning helps to make a smooth almond paste.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's