Chicken Pizza Balls
Views : 69907
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the dough
- All purpose flour/ maida – 1 cup
- Milk powder – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – ¼ tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Instant Yeast – ¾ tsp
- Baking powder – ¼ tsp
- Olive oil/ vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
- Luke warm water (not too hot) – ½ cup (little more or less to make a smooth dough)
- Combine well all ingredients together except olive oil and water. To this add olive oil and mix well.
- Add hot water little by little and knead well to smooth dough. Coat it with a thin layer of oil and keep it aside covered for about 2 hours to rise.
- Fried chicken (boneless) – ¾ cup, cut to bits (any leftover fried chicken can be used)
- Onion – 1 small, chopped
- Tomato – ½ , chopped
- Pizza sauce – 3 – 4 tbsp (home made or store bought)
- Spreadable cream cheese – 3 tbsp (optional)
- Mozzarella cheese – 1 cup
- Butter – 3 tbsp
- Garlic – 1 clove, finely chopped
- Parsley – 1 tbsp, finely chopped
- Salt – to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius. Grease a baking sheet with little butter and keep it ready.
- Combine together chicken, onion and tomato in a bowl with little salt and keep it ready.
- Melt butter in a small bowl in a microwave. To this add finely chopped garlic and parsley.
- Make 10 – 12 balls out of the dough. Roll it one by one to small circles, add a pizza sauce and spreadable cream cheese to it, then the chicken mix and little mozzarella cheese. Close it to cover the filling and roll in your palm lightly to make a ball shape.
- Place it in the greased baking sheet, brush it with the garlic – butter mix and bake in the oven for about 18 – 20 minutes, till both the sides are perfectly done, turning the sides after 10 – 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve hot.
Note : Makes about 10 – 12 pizza balls. This can be done in a non stick pan too instead of baking, over very low flame and a heat diffuser over the flame, with lid on.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's