Crunchy Chicken Balls
Views : 51450
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Boneless chicken – 250 gram
- Onion – 1, finely chopped
- Green chili – 1, chopped
- Garlic – 2 cloves, finely chopped
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Egg - 1
- Bread slices – 6 – 7 slices
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – for deep frying
- Grind together boneless chicken, onion, green chili, garlic , black pepper, coriander leaves and salt in a food processor. Remove the water content if any with a kitchen towel and make about 10 – 12 small balls out of it
- Remove the sides of the bread and cut it to very small cubes.
- Dip the prepared chicken balls one by one in egg, and coat it with the bread pieces (make sure to coat it nicely).
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium low flame and fry the chicken balls till golden brown, turning the sides occasionally. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Note : Makes about 10 - 12 chicken balls. A simple and tasty snack perfect for Iftaar.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's