Mini Chicken Cheese Bites
Views : 57619
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Boneless chicken – 250 gram (cut to small bite size pieces)
- Red chili powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder / all spice powder – 2 pinch
- Yogurt/curd – 2 tbsp
- Crushed ginger garlic – 2 tsp
- Onion – 1, chopped
- Tomato ketchup – 1 tbsp
- Red chili sauce – 1 tbsp
- Oregano – ¼ tsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp + 3 tbsp (melted)
- Garlic – 2 cloves – finely chopped
- Parsley – 1 tbsp, finely chopped (optional)
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Mini puff pastry – 16 – 18
- Mozzarella cheese (shredded) – 1 ¾ cup
- Marinate the chicken pieces with red chili powder, black pepper powder, garam masala powder, yogurt, crushed ginger garlic and little salt. Keep it ready.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onion and saute till soft. To this add marinated chicken and cook just till done. To this add tomato ketchup, red chili sauce and oregano and cook over low flame for another – 4 – 5 minutes. Add 1 tbsp butter, combine and remove from flame.
- In another small bowl, combine together 3 tbsp melted butter, finely chopped garlic and parsley and keep it ready.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degree. Grease a cupcake mold with butter and keep it ready.
- Take the mini puff pastry sheet one by one, roll it very lightly. Place them in the greased cupcake mold and brush them lightly with butter with garlic and parsley.
- Add little mozzarella cheese to this, then add little prepared chicken filling and again top it with mozzarella cheese and bake them for about 10 – 12 minutes, till the sides of the pastry sheet turns golden and the cheese melts completely. Serve hot.
Note : Makes about 16 - 18 . If using big puff pastry sheets, cut them to small squares and use. A perfect snack for Iftaar.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's