Pomegranate Banana Milkshake
Views : 51432
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Pomegranate – 1
- Banana (robusta) – 1
- Chilled milk – 1 ½ cup
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 2 – 3 drops
- Vanilla ice cream – 2 – 3 scoop
- Crushed pistachio – 2 tsp (to garnish)
- Squeeze out the pomegranate juice and keep it ready.
- Blend together banana, chilled milk, sugar and vanilla essence. To this add the freshly squeezed pomegranate juice and pulse in the blender. Pour this in 2 – 3 glasses, top it with vanilla ice cream and crushed pistachios and serve immediately.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's