Views : 49714
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Boneless chicken – 300 gram (ground in a food processor)
- Potato – 1 , (boil, peel and mash it)
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp + 1 tsp
- Onion – 1, finely chopped
- Green chili – 2 – 3, chopped (according to taste)
- Crushed ginger garlic – 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp, chopped
- All purpose flour – ½ cup
- Besan flour / chickpea flour – 1 tbsp
- Bread crumbs – ½ cup
- Baking powder – ¼ tsp
- Egg - 1
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1 tbsp + for deep frying
- Heat 1 tbsp oi in a pan and cook the chicken with 1 tsp black pepper powder and salt, till no water content remains in the pan. Remove from the flame.
- In a deep bowl, combine together mashed potato, chopped onion, green chili, crushed ginger garlic, coriander leaves, cooked chicken, 1 tsp black pepper powder and little salt and combine evenly.
- To this add all purpose flour, chickpea flour, bread crumbs, baking powder and one egg and knead to a soft dough.
- Heat oil over medium low flame, in a deep pan, and keep it ready(make sure that the oil is not too hot, or else the snack will not get cooked inside properly).
- Make about 16 – 18 balls out of the prepared dough. Take it one by one, press lightly to flatten the ball and make a hole at the center, with your finger, to get the shape of a donut. Fry it in the oil till golden brown turning the sides occasionally. Move the fried chicken donuts to a paper towel and remove excess oil. Serve hot with tomato ketchup and mayonnaise.
Note : Makes about 16 – 18 small chicken donuts. Fry the snack in batches. A perfect and variety snack for Iftaar.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's