Chicken Veg Fingers
Views : 75568
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Boiled potato – 2, medium (peeled and mashed)
- Boneless chicken – 250 gram (grind well in a food processor)
- Onion – 1, chopped
- Green chili – 2, chopped
- Crushed ginger garlic – 1 ½ tsp
- Broccoli – 1 cup, finely chopped
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp – 1 ½ tsp (according to your taste)
- Egg – 1
- Bread crumbs – ¼ cup
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onion and salt and saute till soft. To this add green chili and crushed ginger garlic and saute till the raw smell disappear.
- Add broccoli to this, combine and cook for about 5 -6 minutes over low flame.
- Add ground chicken and black pepper powder to this, combine and cook for another 8 – 10 minutes. Remove from the flame, add mashed potato and combine evenly. Leave it to become warm.
- Add egg and bread crumbs to this and combine evenly. Divide it to 16 – 18 balls and roll it to finger shape.
- Egg whites – 2 - 3
- Bread crumbs – 1 ¼ cup
- Oil – for deep frying
- Dip the rolled chicken and veg mixture one by one in the egg white and then in bread crumbs. Again dip in egg white and coat it in bread crumbs (double coating makes the snack more crispy. Keep it in the freezer for about half an hour in an air tight container without touching each other.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and fry these chicken finger till golden brown turning the sides occasionally. Serve hot with tomato ketchup and mayonnaise.
Note : This can be frozen for later use after coating it with bread crumbs.
Makes about 16 - 18 piece.
A perfect snack for Iftaar with chicken and veggies.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's