No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake
Views : 67242
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Marie biscuit – 250 gram
- Mixed nuts (almonds, cashews and walnuts) – ¾ cup (chopped and dry roasted)
- Sugar – ¾ cup
- Cocoa powder – ¼ cup + 2 tbsp
- Water – ¾ cup
- Unsalted butter – 100 gram
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Cooking chocolate – 100 gram (chopped)
- Whipping cream – ¼ cup
- Almond flakes – ¼ cup
- Strawberry – to garnish (optional)
- Grease an 8 inch spring form pan with butter and keep it ready. Break the biscuits to 3 or 4 pieces. Combine it with the roasted nuts in a deep bowl.
- In a sauce pan, combine together sugar and cocoa powder. To this add water and combine without lumps. Add butter and vanilla essence to this and heat over low flame for about 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Remove from flame and leave it to cool for about 6 – 8 minutes.
- Pour this cooled mixture to the biscuit and nuts and combine evenly. Move this to the greased pan, spread evenly and press lightly. Leave it to cool in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- In a bowl, combine together cooking chocolate and whipping cream and microwave for 45 seconds – 1 minute. Slowly combine till the chocolate is melted completely. Pour this over the cooled chocolate biscuit cake and spread evenly. Leave it to set in the refrigerator for about 2 – 3 hours.
- Carefully remove the biscuit cake from the spring form pan and garnish the sides with almond flakes and strawberry. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's