Views : 58950
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Mango puree – ½ cup (grind well chopped fresh mango to make puree)
- All purpose flour – ¾ cup
- Baking powder – ½ tsp
- Baking soda – ¼ tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Unsalted butter – ¼ cup (melted)
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Yogurt – ½ cup
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
- Sugar – 1/3 cup
- Pistachios – 3 tbsp (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. Grease a loaf pan with butter and dust with flour and keep it ready.
- Sift together all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a deep bowl.
- In another bowl, combine together melted butter, oil, yogurt, milk and vanilla essence. To this add sugar and mango puree and mix till evenly combined.
- To this add the dry ingredients little by little and combine evenly. Add 2 tbsp chopped pistachios and fold. Pour this cake batter to the prepared cake tin and spread evenly. Sprinkle the remaining pistachios on top and bake it in the preheated oven for about 35 – 40 minutes (check by inserting a tooth pick at the center of the cake, if it comes out clean, the cake is done). Remove the cake tin from the oven and cool it for about 15 – 20 minutes. Move the cake to a wire rack and cool completely. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's