Aloo Gobi Masala/ Potato And Cauliflower With Gravy
Views : 1971
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Potato – 2 (peel and cut to pieces)
- Cauliflower – 2 ½ cup washed in hot water with little turmeric and salt)
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Onion – 2. Sliced finely
- Green chili – 3. Chopped
- Crushed ginger garlic – 2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Coriander powder – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder –m1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – ½ tsp
- Water – 1 ½ cup
- Kasoori methi – 1 tsp
- Coconut milk – 1 ½ cup
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Cook potato with enough water, a pinch of turmeric powder and salt in a pressure cooker. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and let it splutter. Add the sliced onion and salt and saute till soft. Add chopped green chili and crushed ginger garlic and saute till the raw smell disappear.
- Add red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder and sate till oil appears on top. To this add cauliflower and cook for about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add 1 ½ cup water and cook till the cauliflower is cooked over low flame. Add the cooked potato and kasoori methi to this, combine and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and cook for a minute or two. Remove from flame before it starts to boil. Top it with coriander leaves and serve hot with plain rice or roti.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's