Tandoori Gobi/ Baked Whole Cauliflower
Views : 66860
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Cauliflower – 1, medium size
- Red chili powder – 2 tsp
- Coriander powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Cumin powder – ¼ tsp
- Crushed ginger garlic – 2 tsp
- Hung yogurt – ½ cup
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1 tbsp + 1 tbsp (while baking)
- Cut the stem of the cauliflower and wash it thoroughly.
- Boil enough water with little salt in a deep pan, reduce the flame and cook the whole cauliflower in it for about 15 minutes. Remove from the flame and remove the cauliflower from the water. Pat dry the cauliflower.
- In a bowl, combine together all the ingredients to prepare the marinade. Marinate the cooked cauliflower with the marinade (marinate the inner portion of the cauliflower moving the florets carefully) and move it to a baking pan. Keep it aside for about 30 minutes.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp oil over the marinated cauliflower and bake it for about 20 - 25 minutes in a preheated oven at 220 degree Celcius. Remove from the oven and brush it with butter. Serve hot with rice or paratha.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's