Dates And Nuts Ladoo/ Date And Nut Balls
Views : 60623
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Dates – 20 – 22 (pitted and ground in a food processor)
- Almonds – 3 tbsp
- Cashew nuts – 3 tbsp
- Walnuts – 10 – 12
- Pistachios – ¼ cup (crushed in a grinder)
- Saffron – a pinch (crush it with your hand)
- Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
- Clarified butter/ ghee – 1 ½ tbsp
- Dry roast almonds, cashew nuts and walnuts in a pan for about 3 – 4 minutes. Remove from the pan and pulse it in a grinder. Keep it ready.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add ground dates and cook for about 3 – 4 minutes stirring continuously. To this add ground roasted nuts and cardamom powder and combine evenly. Cook for another 2 minutes and remove from flame.
- Add crushed pistachios and saffron to this and combine evenly. When warm, divide it to 10 – 12 portions and roll it to ladoos. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's