Mango Jelly With Strawberry
Views : 65964
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Mango jelly powder – 1 packet
- Boiling water – 1 cup
- Cold water- 1 cup
- Strawberries – ¼ cup, chopped
- In a bowl of boiled water, add the mango jelly powder (not over flame) and stir till well combined.
- Pour the cold water to this and mix well.
- Pour this mixture to the small pudding dish and add the chopped strawberries. Cool it in the refrigerator for about 3 – 4 hours, till set. Cut and serve.
Note : Done by my little ones as one of the holiday activities!
You can add any fruits of your choice.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's