Honey Sesame Chicken With Broccoli
Views : 59779
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the marinade
- Boneless chicken breast – 500 gram (cut to bite size cubes)
- Egg – 1
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Combine together egg, black pepper powder, corn flour, and salt in a bowl. Marinate the chicken pieces in this and leave it for about 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the chicken pieces to this, saute for about 8 – 10 minutes over medium flame and remove from the pan.
- Crushed ginger garlic – 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Soy sauce – 2 tbsp
- Sriracha / red chili sauce – 2 tbsp
- Honey – 3 tbsp
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Sesame oil – 2 tsp
- Broccoli – 1 ½ cup (cut to florets)
- Sesame seeds – 2 tsp
- Sugar – a pinch
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Heat oil in the same pan, add crushed ginger garlic and saute for few seconds. Add chicken pieces and black pepper powder to this, cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, sriracha or red chili sauce, honey, vinegar, sesame oil and little salt, combine and cook till thick. Add the broccoli florets and cook for another 3 – 4 minutes. Add the sesame seeds and sugar, combine and remove from flame. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's