Rasmalai Cake Shots
Views : 63376
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Vanilla cake (crumbled) – 1 ½ cup
- Rasmalai with the sweetened milk – 12 pieces
- Sugar – 6 tbsp
- Water – ¼ cup
- Rose water – 2 tsp
- Pistachios and almonds (chopped) – ¼ cup
- Saffron – to garnish
- Boil together sugar and water in a sauce pan, remove from flame and add rose water to it. Leave it to cool at room temperature.
- Make a layer of crumbled vanilla cake in 6 shot glasses, drizzle little prepared sugar syrup over it, top it with a rasmalai with its milk and little chopped nuts, repeat the process with another layer of cake, sugar syrup and rasmalai, at last top it with chopped nuts and saffron. Serve cooled.
Note : Recipe of Rasmalai added in the album Desserts/ Sweets.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's