Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry
Views : 49346
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Prawns (big, cleaned) – 300 gram
- Red chili flakes – 1 tsp
- Oregano – ¼ tsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp + 2 tbsp
- Garlic – 3 cloves + 2 cloves (finely chopped)
- Black pepper powder – ¾ tsp
- Broccoli – 1 cup (cleaned)
- Cilantro/ coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Multi grain bread - 2 slices (diced)
- Salt – to taste
- Marinate the cleaned prawns with red chili flakes, oregano and salt for about 5 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp butter in a pan over medium heat, add finely chopped 3 cloves of garlic and saute for few seconds. Add the marinated prawns and cook for about 4 – 5 minutes. Add black pepper powder to this combine well.
- To this add the broccoli florets and cook for about 5 minutes, till the prawns are cooked and all the water content is dried completely. Move it to a serving bowl.
- In the same pan, heat 2 tbsp butter, add remaining chopped garlic and cilantro and saute fro few seconds, add the diced bread and toast till crisp turning the sides. Move it to the stir fried shrimp and broccoli and serve immediately.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's