Views : 62189
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- All purpose flour – 1 ½ cup
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Clarified butter/ ghee – ½ cup + 2 tbsp
- Powdered sugar – 1 cup
- Egg – 4 (at room temperature)
- Thick cream/ fresh cream – 125 ml
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. Grease an 8 inch cake tin with butter and line it with parchment, keep it ready.
- Sift together 3 – 4 times all purpose flour, baking powder and salt in a deep bowl and keep it ready.
- In another bowl, beat together clarified butter/ ghee and powdered sugar till well combined. To this add egg one by one and beat till well combined.
- Add thick cream/ fresh cream to this and combine well. Add the sifted flour mixture to this little by little and combine well. Pour this mixture to the prepared cake tin and bake it for about 40 – 45 minutes (till a tooth pick inserted at the center of the cake comes out clean).
- Remove from the oven and leave it to cool for about 20 minutes. Remove from the cake tin and cool completely over a wire rack. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's