Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Views : 59090
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Strawberries (big) – 15
- Chocolate chips/ cooking chocolate – 1 cup
- Vegetable oil – 1 tsp
- White cooking chocolate – 3 tbsp
- Place a parchment paper in a tray and keep it ready. Wash the strawberries and pat dry (if the strawberries are wet, the chocolate will not stick to the strawberries).
- Microwave the grated cooking chocolate or chocolate chips in a bowl for about 1 minute - 1 minute 30 seconds with 30 seconds interval. Remove from the oven, add the oil to it and combine till the chocolate is melted completely.
- Take the strawberries one by one, dip it in the melted chocolate and place it in the prepared tray with parchment.
- In another bowl, microwave the white chocolate for 45 seconds to one minute. Drizzle it over the chocolate covered strawberries and leave it to cool in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's