Feta Cheese Chicken Salad
Views : 51770
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Chicken nuggets (fried and cut to cubes) – 1 cup
- Hot sauce – 3 tbsp
- Feta cheese (diced) - 1 cup
- Tomato/ Cherry tomato (cut to pieces) – ½ cup
- Black olives – ¼ cup (pitted and sliced)
- Lettuce leaves – 2 ½ cup (chopped) + 2 leaves
- Add the hot sauce to the cubed chicken nuggets and combine well.
- Place 2 lettuce leaves in a serving plate and top it with feta cheese, tomato, black olives and chopped lettuce leaves. Top it with the nuggets with hot sauce.
- Drizzle the mayonnaise yogurt sauce and serve immediately.
For the sauce
- Mayonnaise – ¼ cup
- Yogurt – ¼ cup
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Combine all the above ingredients and drizzle it over the prepared salad.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's