Dragon Fruit Cashew Pudding
Views : 58949
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Dragon fruit – 2
- Cashew nuts – ¼ cup (soak in water for an hour)
- China grass – 10 gram ( cut it to small pieces and soak in ½ cup water)
- Milk – 500 ml + 3 tbsp
- Sugar – 3 tbsp - 4 tbsp
- Condensed milk – ½ cup
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Strawberries – to garnish
- Scoop out the pulp from the dragon fruit and crush it with a fork. Keep it ready.
- Grind the soaked cashew with 3 tbsp milk to a smooth paste.
- In a heavy bottomed pan, combine together 500 ml milk, sugar, condensed milk and vanilla essence. Reduce the flame, add the cashew paste and cook for another 4 – 5 minutes over low flame. Remove from flame. Add the crushed dragon fruit to this and combine well.
- In another pan, boil the soaked china grass stirring occasionally. Reduce the flame and heat it for another 2 – 3 minutes stirring continuously, till it melts completely. Remove from flame, pour this to the boiled milk and combine well.
- Pour this to a pudding dish and leave it to set in the refrigerator covered for about 4 – 5 hours. Garnish with sliced strawberries and serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's