Strawberry Nutella French Toast Roll Ups
Views : 67646
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Bread slices – 6 - 7
- Nutella Hazelnut Spread – 4 – 5 tbsp
- Strawberries – 6 – 7 (sliced)
- Egg – 1
- Powdered sugar – 3 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Remove the crust from the bread slices and roll it with a rolling pin to make it as thin as possible. Trim lightly to get all the sides perfect.
- Spread little Nutella at one side of the bread, add little sliced strawberries at one end, and roll it neatly.
- Heat a non stick pan over low flame and grease it with butter. Beat the egg lightly with a fork in a bowl. Dip the rolled bread one by one in the egg and toast it with the opening of the bread at the bottom. Toast it on all the sides tuning the sides occasionally till golden brown and remove from the pan. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top and serve immediately.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's