Motichoor Laddoo With Basundi
Views : 66213
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Milk – 1 liter
- Sugar – ½ cup (little less if you need it less sweet)
- Cardamom powder – ½ tsp
- Saffron – a pinch (soaked in 1 tbsp hot milk)
- Almonds and pistachios (chopped) – 3 tbsp + 2 tbsp (to garnish)
- Motichoor laddoo – 4
- Boil the milk in a heavy bottom pan, reduce the flame and cook stirring continuously. Cook this till the milk is reduced to half, stirring continuously and scraping the sides occasionally.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder and cook for little more time till a bit thick. Add the saffron soaked in milk and 3 tbsp of chopped nuts, combine and remove from flame. Basundi is ready.
- Crush the motichoor laddoos and add it to 6 – 7 desserts cups. Top it with the prepared basundi and garnish with the remaining chopped nuts. Cool it in the refrigerator for about an hour. Serve.
Note : Makes about 6 – 7 dessert cups. Store bought or homemade motichoor laddoos can be used here. Homemade motichoor laddoo recipe added here in the album Desserts/ Sweets.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's