Views : 60268
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Vanilla ice cream – 1 scoop
- Chocolate ice cream – 1 scoop
- Strawberry ice cream – 1 scoop
- Banana (robusta) – 1 (sliced to two halves)
- Whipped cream – 3 tbsp
- Chocolate sauce – 2 tbsp (readymade)
- Walnuts – 2 tbsp
- Cherries and chocolate curls – to garnish
- Take three scoops of ice cream in a serving plate, place the banana halves on both the sides of ice cream.
- Top each scoop of ice cream with whipped cream, top it with chocolate sauce and sprinkle walnuts all over. Top it with cherries and sprinkle chocolate curls. Serve immediately.
Note : Serves 1. Instead of readymade chocolate sauce, u can use homemade one. Microwave 2 tbsp chopped cooking chocolate, 2 tbsp fresh cream and ½ unsalted butter till it starts to bubble. Remove from oven and mix till the chocolate and butter is melted completely. Let it be cooled for about 4 – 5 minutes at room temperature and use in the recipe.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's